Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ninja of the week episode 007


This weeks feature is
She makes fab, fierce and seriously funny puppets for kids and adults! And reading her listings is as good as the Sunday comics! So when I saw that she had made none other than a NINJA TP finger puppet I was so there! My First thought (as you can tell by the heading picture) was that she took my ninja shop and morphed it with my good friend liciabeads beaded tp and Got NINJA TP! GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

There are many many fun finds in Staceyrecca's shop. She has a Finger, Finger puppet! Mini frogs and even TAMPON finger puppet for those wanting that certain shock value at the next family reunion (imagine that story session with the kids HA)
Swing by her shop and adopt a lil puppet.
For those wanting tp a lil less fierce she has regular 1 ply white.
KAPOW~

5 comments: